-
February 12th, 2004, 07:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey Bill, when did you move to Long Beach? LOL
-
February 12th, 2004, 07:21 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Observation:
That SykkSense site has been COMING SOON for like 20 years already. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 12th, 2004, 07:42 PM
#3
Inactive Member
tuesday! it's pretty nice out here. sun, sand, ocean...i finally feel at home.
why does it say i'm from long beach anyway?
-
February 13th, 2004, 04:07 AM
#4
Inactive Member
http://glam.meetup.com/
i really can't figure this site out...but it's got a cool concept.i think if you were looking to broaden your fan base if in a band this might be a cool way to do it.
-
February 13th, 2004, 06:05 PM
#5
Inactive Member
LOL at Raggz, Yeah I know are those Sykk Sense guys F&%^ing slow or what??!!???!
I don't know Bill, I guess they thought Long Beach was pretty close to where you are...LOL
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks